Post 7: Someone I'd like to meet



In my life I haven´t had many idols, and over time I've tried to eliminate devotions to another person, but I would really like to spend a day with Diego Armando Maradona.  "El Diego" is the god of football, he was born on October 30th of 1960 in Lanús, Buenos Aires. He made his debut at 15 years old in the Argentinian Professional Football League and in his first play he passed the ball into the legs of a rival (play named "caño", or "panna"). Since he was a child all people around him knew that he would be a superstar, so Diego Maradona is a person who, although he was born in poverty, he was raised as a phenomenon, he always knew that he was going to be the best. This characteristic speaks for itself, all the Maradona's life is about success, devotions, controversial, wonderful goals and, well, alcohol and drugs. About this, and the reiterated criticises  that Maradona gets around his private life, I think that the only questionable area is the use and abuse of drugs during his football career. Nobody can idolatry Maradona for his moral behaviour, but only for his extraordinary football talent. His image as the best footballer of all time I think that can´t be  questionable.
And well, I would have loved to meet Maradona in his better years and have some lessons of pure football, but I would also like to meet the 2018's Maradona and have some lessons of pure party.



Resultado de imagen para maradona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Post 10: English Language Challenges

A Photograph (its story)