Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

Today I don't really have a postgraduate study expected, but I have some ideas. Well, when I postulated to the University I postulate in first place to psychology, because my interest on social psychology, and in second place to sociology, and because the score I entered into the degree of sociology. Today, if I had to postulate again to the university I would choose in first place sociology, without doubt, because I feel that sociology can explain most completely the universe of the social world.  Nevertheless my interest about social psychology still exist, so I think that with the base of sociology I can entry in the world of social psychology with a wide panorama. Investigating in the Universidad de Chile web page I found a postgraduate diploma course called 'Critical Social Psychology and Politics Process', which is interested in the qualitative study of social process with power and domination relationships, inequality and discrimination. That is a really interesting postgraduate course, but also I would love to go in depth something like that in another country, it could be a nice experience. Maybe another areas of postgraduate studies that I would like it could be related to the sports area, or maybe some cultural or artistic study, but I think that through the social psychologist way I can go in depth in that areas. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Post 10: English Language Challenges

A Photograph (its story)