Post 5: My future Job

Well, I dont´t really have a definite idea about a specific job that I would like to have, but I'm in process to find it. In my life I was always near to the sports world, principally to the soccer world, and that makes me think my own person in the future near to this area. This idea was decreasing with the pass of the years since I realise that the future as a soccer player doesn´t exist. The interest for the humanistic world, my interest about history, philosophy and sociology will come later. In the last years of the school I really take the taste of the study, and principally of philosophy, and that opened me a world of different options. In the university I am increasing my universe of options about my future, because I didn´t see a closed world inside sociology. Sociology, like philosophy, history, psychology and anthropology, is part of a huge multidisciplinary universe that analyses the symbolism of human behaviour, with different zooms, with different emphasis, and with a lot of different theories. This kind of glass to see the world makes me have the intention to go in depth of one, or many areas, and ¿why not could be the sports world? I really like to study a thing where I think that I can be useful, but I don´t like the only theory, I didn´t imagine myself in a office all week, but yes working with a solid basis, for example, in the case of sports, could be making social works to foment the sports in the neighbourhoods, or working in an organisation with a solid idea to make a sports project in the country. I like other areas like the art sociology, or like culture sociology, but always working near people, theory will need always must always be near to experience.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Post 10: English Language Challenges

A Photograph (its story)