Post 9: Changes to my study programme

I think that my study programme can be better in a lot of aspects. I think, that a social science like sociology can be more applied  in the different areas that she have, I think that my study programme can make more nearly the experience to the student if the student could be follow a determinate study over more time that the estimated to one ore two semesters. This because I think that the student can be able to understand so much better the real application as much form the theory part as from the practical part of the career. How to deal with a social phenom is something that the itself phenom says to the investigator, so its so much difficult have a real knowledge about how to carry trough a investigation if we don´t have a good connection between our subjects and a specific investigation. If well, I know that in different forms this project it's being materialized, I think that it can be before and it can be longest. 
Another aspect that I think my career can improve is in the interdisciplinarity. We have not much instances to work together with students of the others careers of  Facso, like psychology, anthropology or social work. This instances, I think that are essentials to the good preparation of a social scientist, particularly because in the future, in the major part of our job world we have to work all the different social scientist together. Also, the discussion between different perspectives of the social world its always productive, and necessary to cover a social phenom in the most completely possible form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Post 10: English Language Challenges

A Photograph (its story)