Post 2: The best concert ever

Well, one of the best concerts that I remember in the last times happened in the National Stadium of Santiago de Chile in 2017, it was "La Cumbre del Rock Chileno" and a lot of Chilean bands played there, some of them more popular than others. But this concert had an important particularity: It was the last concert of Jorge Gonzalez. I haven´t really considered to go to the concert because the tickets were very expensive, but one day a very good friend called me and told me that he had two tickets for the concert and he invited me. My friend's stepfather, long time ago, had been the keyboardist of Lucybell, a very important rock band in Chile, so he had some free tickets and gave them to my friend.

The concert was very very good, in spite of some of the bands that I didn´t really like. I really enjoyed bands like Los Tres, Aparato Raro, Alex Anwandter, Nano Stern, Mon Laferte, Juana Fe, Chancho en Piedra, Santa Feria, GuachupĂ©, and of coruse, Jorge Gonzalez. Well, one of the best moments in the concert was when Jorge Gonzalez played 'Los Prisioneros' songs, like La Voz de los 80, El Baile de los que Sobran, Tren al Sur and Para Amar. It was an emotional moment in the public.


Resultado de imagen para cumbre del rock 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

Post 10: English Language Challenges

A Photograph (its story)